We are looking for skilled Senior Node.js Backend developers to join our team! You have a passion to deliver scalable software solutions and interact with our clients.
You're used to seeing out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you.
Our engineer team is growing (at a healthy - not intimidating - rate!) as we have more customers and bigger responsibilities. We emphasize a fail fast, learn quickly mentality - and we need you to help us to get there with the rest of the team.
Stuff you will do
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Optimize performance and scalability as necessary to meet the business goals of the application and environment
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Write technical documentation
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Staying up to date with the latest trends in software development and programming languages.
Maintain and enhance existing systems based on user feedback
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
The nitty gritty skills needed
- Experience with microservice-based software solutions
- Experience with unit testing, mocking frameworks, and test automation frameworks (Jest, Nock, Behave with Python)
- Hands-on experience with non-relational databases (preferably Google Cloud Datastore)
- Knowledge of cloud services Google Cloud Platform or AWS
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, fluid technical environment.
Nice to have skills
- Experience with Terraform, and GitHub Actions
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Go programming language
Your colleagues say that you
- Work in English with ease (it's our company language)
- Are easy to work with and are curious
- Are often digging into the known unknowns with a huge smile
- Are a strong communicator across multiple stakeholders
- Have the humility to know when to ask for help (and then to actually ask for it)
- Are a person they would also enjoy having a coffee with (virtual or not)
- We are known for a transparent, easy going recruitment process. Ask around!
- Finally, you will get the opportunity to enjoy a Swedish “Fika” – Google it!
- SaaP is the next big thing (Software as a Passion)
- We have the best coffee and office in Sarajevo, period
- Friendliest, best colleagues you can find
- Continual learning & development opportunities - you are valued
- Exciting clients working with latest technologies
- We have fun while we’re at work!
Let us prove it!